Once you have created a property and completed the property details section. You are ready to add media.
From the main ‘properties’ section find the property that you want to work with and click media:
From the media tab you can manage the following media types:
1. images. Simply click ‘choose files’ to navigate to your local network to select the property images you want to add. Click ‘open’ and ‘upload’ to add each image. A thumbnail of each image you have added will display. Note: We don’t need to tell you that good quality images make a real difference to the way that the property will look on your website. As a general rule we’d recommend that you use landscape photos as they display better on all devices.
2. Floorplans. You can upload one or multiple floorplans. The will display as per the design we have created for you
3. EPC graphs. You can add one or multiple EPC images
4. EPC documents. Add any supporting documents that you require
5. Brochure. Upload the property brochure (usually a PDF) to enable visitors to your site to download as required
6. Virtual tours. If you use a third party to produce virtual tours simply paste the URL for the tour here for it to display on your website
7. Audi tours. If you use a third party to produce audio tours simply paste the URL for the tour here for it to display on your website
Click ‘upload’ or ‘add’ for each media required to commit it to the database.